Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 11 July 2021

11/Jul/21 when can we have hot dogs again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy was outside for hours and hours.  But I had to stay inside until he was done doing what he was doing.

He was out the front of the house, trimming the hedge.

He did a great job.  But he also let it go too long since the last time he was out trimming the hedge.

Because of that, he had to trim the hedge in stages.  About 10 feet at a time and then he would have to sit and rest for a few minutes.

After he was done that, he mowed the lawn.

That is the part where I have to be inside.

The lawn mower could really hurt me if my paws were to go under the mower deck.

After he was all done, Tonya could see the Big Guy putting the lawn mower away, so she let me go outside.

There was a lot of sniffing that I had to do.

All that lawn clippings.

The Big Guy had blown them all the outside of the property.  Which is good.  I don't want my white paws to turn green from the grass clippings.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment