Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 28 July 2021

28/Jul/21 hanging 10


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you know what tennis elbow is?

I would think it would be someone that plays tennis.

The Big Guy has it right now.  But I haven't ever seen him play tennis.

Tonya thinks it may be gout.

Since the Big Guy isn't sure, he has taken his gout pill to see if it helps with the pain.

I'm just glad that I don't have anything like that.

I just get upset stomach if I eat the wrong food.

Then I get what Tonya calls, the "Loosie Goosie".

Tonya got me this new brush.  It's called the Furminator.

I don't care what they call it.  It's a comb.

I don't like it.

I'm supposed to get used to it, if it's used on me each day.

Yea, that ain't going to happen.

Furminate yourself.

Not me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment