Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 July 2021

7/Jul/21 is that someone out walking their dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy likes sitting out front of the house and hates sitting out front of the house, both at the same time.

Why?

Well, that would be me.

When someone is out walking their dog, I will bark and bark and bark, to announce that I live here.

Of course, the other dog will just look at me.

They are out walking.

They are rather happy about being out for a walk.

I know they can hear me.  I bark pretty loudly.

Eventually, after I have barked loud enough to wake the dead.  I will return to the front deck.

I will scan the neighborhood, looking to see if other dogs are being walked.

The picture above, was me getting up to have a look from a different angle.

This was pre-bark mode.

So that you are aware, yes, there was someone walking their dog.

Yes, I barked.  A lot.  And loud.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment