Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 July 2021

18/Jul/21 you just couldn't make any hot dogs for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, the Big Guy went outside and he made this Burnt Ends Roast.

Did I get any?

Of course not.  That's just how things goes with me.

Do you think he would have put on a hot dog or two for me?  

I mean, he did have the charcoal hot dog maker out.

Nope.

I was completely forgotten.

That was until I sneezed and got some on the Big Guy's arm.

That got his attention.

Tonya got me out in the back yard, without my lead.

I ran around for a bit and then decided to go research the driveway.

She got my attention and I was put back in the house.

There is this tree stump that is about 7 or 8 years old.  It's falling apart.  The Big Guy has got to take it down and cut it up.

It's another job that he really isn't looking forward to.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his piggy 🐷




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment