Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 July 2021

8/Jul/21 well the heat is back again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Looks like someone remembers that during the Summer months, the heat isn't supposed to be turned on in the house where you live.

Yes, the Big Guy was finally able to turn the heat off again.

Tomorrow and Saturday, we are supposed to get the remains of a tropical storm.  This storm was briefly a level 1 hurricane for a few hours.  But then got downgraded again.

So, what does this mean for me?

It means that I am going to get wet when I go outside to do my business.

It means that I will be FORCED to go outside cause Tonya thinks that I have to do pee pee poo poo.

Yes, I will go outside and stand still while it rains on me.

I will think about doing anything.

I will look over my shoulder while Tonya yells outside the door; go pee pee poo poo

I will go to the tree and force out a squirt of pee.

Then I will run back to the door so that I can be allowed back in.

To get even, I will shake the water off my fur while she is close to me.

That will show you who needs to do pee pee poo poo when I didn't want to.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment