Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 July 2021

24/Jul/21 she could scratch me forever


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We have two house guests for the moment.

My Memere and Kim.

Now, my Memere is somewhat scared of me.  I will approach her, but she is very scared of me.  She tries to be brave.  I try not to scare her.

She really doesn't like it when I drool anywhere near her.

Then, there is Kim.

She doesn't mind when I accidently drool on her.

She said that my breath is so fresh.  That's got to do with the good kibble I eat.

Although, yesterday, they had fish and chips for Winnie's Wagon.  I got some of Tonya's fish and her fries.  I also got some from Memere.

They had an extra fish and some fries.  They were put in the fridge.  The Big Guy says he can use his Air Frier to bring them back to life.

We will see about that.

It will either be really good, or a total fail.

Today, the Big Guy is cooking a beef brisket.  He has never cooked a bad one yet.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment