Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 July 2021

23/Jul/21 I'm like Schrodinger's cat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The title is a bit weird.

First off, you would have to know the experiment.  You can look that up if you want.

But I am both on and off the love seat, at the same time.

Did you see some of the other Facebook stuff that they posted last night?

Did you see the Big Guy singing?  

Oh, you didn't?

Go find those videos and you need to load the first video, then advance it to the 6 minute mark.

My Memere said that he sings just like my Pepere did.

Of course, he doesn't think so.  He was just enjoying the show.

Tonya got the old grill out last night and made me some Hot Dogs.  It was some good too.

They didn't use the regular Hot Dog maker that they have out on the grill.  AKA, the BBQ.

She had to cut them up and then put them in the fridge to cool off.

Although I'm pretty sure, I would have eaten them warm.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog loves to be loved




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment