Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 31 March 2018

31/Mar/18 I used to be small once


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Do you see me in this picture?  I'm crawling out from under the car.  I was such a small puppy once upon a time.  I don't think I would fit any longer.

I'm surprised that the Big Guy didn't find me with his camera this morning, but instead, decided to show a picture from the past.

So now I can sleep in.

The Big Guy woke up extra early today.  His knee is really sore.  He has a lot of arthritis in his knee.  The Doctor has said that he should have his knee replaced.  But he has to loose weight before the Doctor will do the operation.  Geesh, by the time he looses enough weight, he may not need to get the operation done as his knee will not be punished as much from being overweight.

But until he looses the weight, he has to take arthritis pills.  The wet and damp weather doesn't help his knee at all.

Yesterday, Tonya and the Big Guy decided to have coffee on the back deck.  So the Big Guy needed to move the BBQ from where it was located.  As he was moving it, the wheel came off the BBQ.  It was rusted that bad.

So today, he will have to get his fridge cart and flip the BBQ over the railing and put it on the ground.  Then he will wheel the old BBQ to the curb.  Where he hopes that someone will pick it up for the metal content and take it to be recycled.  At least that's what he hopes will happen.

Most times, they have what they call, Big Garbage Day, where people will put out all their trash to the curb.  Then the guys from the dump will drop by and pick up all the old stuff that people would not normally put out to the garbage.  Last year, they almost cancelled it.  Well that got a lot of people upset.  This year, Tonya and the Big Guy will have a little bit more than normal stuff to put out.  There is an old fan, a coffee maker, the microwave that no longer works and a few other things that are in the garage.

Well, it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Whilom (adjective)

My sentence:  I asked whilom take me for a walk today.

Definition:  Former.

Sentence:  The whilom friends hadn't seen each other in years.

Today's Video of the Day:  Bernese Mountain Dog First Time in Snow


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment