Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 April 2018

1/Apr/18 watching TV with my human


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday was an exciting day.  The Big Guy removed the old BBQ from the back deck.  Since there is no stairs to get the BBQ to the ground, he had to go up and over the railing.

He was sneaky about it too.  Of course I didn't really understand what was going on.  I wanted to help.  But he would go in the house and back to the deck again.  I would follow him.  But then one time when he went in the house, it was to fool me.  But he got the old BBQ off the deck and he left it by the side of the road.  Now he is wondering if anyone is going to drop by and salvage the metal that is in the BBQ.

He took quite some time getting this one part off the old BBQ.  He knows that he put this part in the house, but now he can't find it.  The Big Guy certainly does hope that Tonya didn't throw it out.  Otherwise he will not be able to use his new BBQ with the rotisserie.  So if Tonya is reading this...  it is a flat piece of metal, bent twice.  It has an area for two screw hole.  Of course it is black cause of the soot from the BBQ.

Tonya wanted these hooks from the old BBQ.  The Big Guy rested the hooks on the back bumper to the car.  Well, Tonya went for a drive, with the hooks still resting on the bumper.  When she got to the store, the hooks were still on the back bumper.  


Geoff Bona came by last night when his two dogs.  They are really nice.  But of course a lot smaller than me.  One of them is still a puppy.

Colleen also dropped by.  That's Geoff's mother.  She always gives me treats when she drops by.

Well, on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Defervescence (noun)

My Sentence:  With defervescence, I let Geoff's puppies play with my toys.

Definition:  The lessening of a fever.

Sentence:  The thermometer suggested a defervescence in his temperature, as it had dropped several degrees over the night.

Today's Video of the Day:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog playing with the Big Guy


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment