Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 March 2018

3/Mar/18 am I in your way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya said that yesterday's picture was kinda disturbing.  Me with my mouth wide open and the Big Guy took a picture of that.  He's weird to start with, so what's the difference...

Yesterday Tonya and her sister went to the SPCA and got me new dog tags.  The Big Guy has to put them on my collar.  That way, if ever I run away, if they find my tags, they will know where I live.  At least that is the theory.  If I run away too many times, I think the SPCA keeps me.


Yesterday it was kinda frosty out.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy should have worn their ice crampons.  They were slipping quite a bit during our walk.


They didn't fall during my walk.  That would have been bad.  They get hurt when they fall.  At least when I slip and fall, I'm already close to the ground.  So I don't get hurt too bad.

Yesterday, it was below freezing, but there was fog in the air.  So that made EVERYTHING frosty.

Right now the Big Guy is "baking" his cast iron skillet.  He is doing this seasoning on the skillet.  But it smells like he is cooking something.  That's cause of the Crisco lard that is on the skillet.  He puts a thin layer of lard and then bakes his skillet for about 90 minutes.  Then he does another layer and another.  He will do this about 5 or 6 times.  But when he is all done, you will be able to fry an egg without it sticking to the skillet.

The weather is going to be nice this weekend.  Perhaps I will be able to go to the Dog Park on Sunday.  I will just have to wait and see.

OK, so today's Word of the Day is:

Pother (noun)
[poth-er]

My sentence:  If your not going to walk your pet dog, why do you pother to own one?

Definition:  A commotion or fuss.

Sentence:  The pother quickly escalated, and soon a full riot broke out.

Today's Video of the Day:  Cães Educados Boiadeiro Bernês - Bernese Mountain Dog


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment