Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 March 2018

20/Mar/18 Spring has finally arrived


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I'm pretty happy that Spring of 2018 has finally arrived.  This means longer walks for me.  Obviously I'm not impaired by walking on 2 feet.  But the Big Guy and Tonya don't walk on four paws like I do.  So when it's slippery and snowy out, my walks get shorter.

Normally when I get home in the Summer months.  Tonya has a kiddy pool set up on the deck for me to cool the pads of my paws off.  Dogs sweat though the pads of their paws.  So we have to make sure that our pads are in tip top condition.

Tonya got some baby food so that the Big Guy can make me some more dog biscuits.  I just LOVE his dog biscuits.  The recipe is so simple too.  2 jars of baby food (any flavour), 2 cups of whole wheat flour, mix together, flatten and cut into dog biscuit shape, bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.  Let cool and let me ENJOY!  The last time, the Big Guy made a glaze too. It was a tablespoon of coconut oil with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.  OMG!  It made the biscuits even BETTER!

But Tonya did admit, it's cheaper to purchase the store bought biscuits.  She bought about 100 biscuits for $4.00.  Yes they are good, but not as good at the Big Guy's biscuits.  They are the BEST!

So the Big Guy was thinking of starting another YouTube Channel.  They have got all of Floyd's books from when he was a little boy.  He was thinking of reading them outloud and video taping it.  Then if you have a small child that likes to be read to, you could put the video on of him reading the books.  Do you think this is a good idea.  Please comment below if you think this would be something you would be interested in.

On to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Bibliopole [noun]
[bib-lee-uh-pohl]

My sentence:  Liberians will often enjoy dancing around the bibliopole.

Definition:  A dealer in books.

Sentence:  The big box stores are putting all the bibiopoles out of business.

Today's Video of the Day:  A Beach Day For Hannah - Bernese Mountain Dogs


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment