Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 March 2018

23/Mar/18 how you doing


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Did I show you the big red ball that Tonya bought for me?



It is so much fun playing with it.  It has that built in handle so that it's a lot easier for me to pick up and walk around with it.

They did take a video and it will be my Video of the Day for today.

Today is also my non-furry Memere's Birthday.  She is a lot older than me.  In dog years, she is fantastically old.  She is 518 years old if she were a dog.  BUT she is a human, so she is a lot younger than that.

The Big Guy may not be walking me this morning.  The sidewalks are terrible.  The roads are not much better either.  There is a lot of slush out there.  By the time the Big Guy would get home, he would have two soaked feet.  With all the slush out there.  

Today is garbage day too.  So if I am NOT walked this morning, I will miss being able to sniff all those garbage bags.  BUT I have to protect my humans first.  So to be safe for them, we may need to postpone my walk till this evening.

The Big Guy is pretty happy to see that in the forecast, it's going to be +9 next week.

The hotter out it gets, the further we will go for walks.  So come on heat.

With all this snow and rain that has fallen, I will NOT be going to the dog park any day soon.  It will need to dry up before they take me there again.

Well, it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Orrery (noun)
[awr-uh-ree, or-]

My sentence:  In the old West, if I were mean, I would be orrery.

Definition:  A clockwork model of the solar system, or the sun, earth, and moon.

Sentence:  His orrery, which correctly plotted the movement of the solar system's planets and moons, rightly won the science fair competition.

Today's Video of the Day is one of mine:  Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his Big Red Ball


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment