Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 March 2018

26/Mar/18 me and my favorite human


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Thank you ever so much my faithful readers!  I've got over 30,000 view on my blog.

Tonya is my favorite past time.  But the Big Guy is a pretty nice guy too.





The Big Guy is tall, but I'm pretty tall too.

Yesterday I found a new toy.  It's called an empty coffee can.  I ran around the house with it and Tonya tried to get it off of me.  



By the time she got it away from me, I've pretty much chewed it apart.  I really didn't want to give up the coffee can.

Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping yesterday and didn't get me anything from the store.  Oh yea, they bought stuff for themselves though.  They got this new wooden stuff.  But I am not allowed to chew on any of it.  So that's no fun for me.

When the Big Guy was walking me yesterday, I certainly did see a lot of poop on the ground.  This is other dogs that are being walked and their owners and not picking up their poop.  Although I will never be mistaken for pooping like they do.  Their poop is so much smaller than my poops.  The Big Guy says that I poop as much as he does.  But then they also get to carry my poop home and put it in the plastic bin they have for my poop.

Every so often, they put my poop to the curb for the garbage man to take away.

So on with today's Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Commensalism (noun)
[kuh-men-suh-liz-uh m]

My sentence:  Everyone gets these great ideas.  They are going to start a new hobby and make money doing so.  But they eventually give up.  It's too bad that they loose the energy they had when they commensalism their new hobby.

Definition:  An association between two organisms in which one benefits from the relationship and the other derives neither harm nor benefit.

Sentence:  The barnacle on the whale lived happily in a state of obligate commensalism.

Today's Video of the Day is from the Big Guy new YouTube channel.  He is going to be reading the kids books that is in his attic.  These are stories that are for all children of all ages.  Today's Video is:  What Can We Play Today



Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment