Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 24 March 2018

24/Mar/18 is that the wind rustling something in the yard


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya keeps a blanket on the Wing Chair that I sit on.  Not that I shed a lot of fur on the furniture.  Cause I don't.  Most of my fur lands on the ground.

Last night, I got to have some spaghetti squash.  They had spaghetti.  I think that Tonya is worried that I will get the tomatoe sauce all over my White fur if she were to feed it to me.

Then I would have 4 colors.  Black, Brown, White and Red.

That could also mean another trip to the Doggie Day Spa.  Not a terrible place, but not the first place I would volunteer to go on my own.

We went for our walk last night.  The Big Guy had a blister on the back of his heel from his sneakers.  They are kinda loose as he has stretched them all out.  But he has also walked though the insoles again.  He has always purchased inexpensive sneakers at Wal-Mart.

But not last night.  They drove to Mark's Work Warehouse and got him a new pair of shoes.  They are more of a walking shoe.  So they are fitted to his foot.  Well he isn't used to wearing a shoe that fits snugly to his foot.  But the back of the shoe didn't rub against where the blister was from his sneaker.  

He told me that this was the most expensive pair of shoes he has ever purchased.  But he needs them if he is going to keep walking me.  Just like people that go hiking in the woods don't normally wear tennis shoes.  They purchase proper hiking boots.  Well he needs proper walking shoes.

I think that today, the Big Guy may be doing his first installment on his new video channel.  He is going to try his hand at reading children's books.  It may or may not work.  But he is going to try.

But lets move on to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Skippable (adjective)
[skip-uh-buh l]

My sentence:  The Big Guy likes to watch TV shows that are put on the PVR, to him, all the commercials are skippable.

Definition:  Able to be skipped, omitted, or passed over without loss; unimportant.

Sentence:  That song is skippable.

Today's Video of the Day:  Bernese Mtn Dog Puppy Says Good Morning


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment