Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 March 2018

1/Mar/18 go back to bed


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I don't know what drives the Big Guy to get up so early every day.  But every day, I watch him creep down the stairs, trying to be quiet.  

He will put the coffee on.  Creep around some more.

Then he will take a picture of me.  That normally wakes me up.  Then I go to him for my morning pat and scratch behind the ear.  I go outside for a bit.  Have a pee.  Sniff the air.  Some times I even lay down a bit while I'm outside.  The air is so nice and cold.

Yesterday we went for a walk.  This time the Big Guy didn't fall.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy wore their ice crampons.  They may have slipped a bit, but no falling down.

With all the ice that is out there, my nails are not being worn down.  I need bare sidewalks to wear down my nails.  Just the other day, Tonya was saying that she could hear me walking around the living room.  

click click click click

That's the sound my nails make when I'm walking around.  Now, they are not as long as some other dogs that I've seen.  Geesh, they got friggin claws from not being walked.

Tonya has to go see her Doctor today.  I guess he is like a Vet.  Only for humans.  I hope she isn't going to be neutered like the Vet did to me.  Boy oh boy, didn't that visit surprise me.

On to the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:

Quidnunc (noun)
[dwid-nuhngk]

My sentence:  You score a quidnunc, when your playing quidditch with Harry Potter.

Definition: An inquisitive, gossipy person.

Sentence:  He was a bit of a quidnunc, the way he'd talk about his friends behind their backs and a few people trusted their secrets to him.

Today's Video of the Day:  Mother and Daughter Bernese Mt. Dog Playing Tug


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment