Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 4 March 2018

4/Mar/18 smile


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Smiling is not my strong suit.  This is about the best I can do without looking like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.

Yesterday I got to wrestle with the Big Guy on the couch.  

 






It was a lot of fun.  

Actually we were NOT wrestling, the Big Guy was trying to take a picture of me and I wouldn't sit still.  When I go upside down, it effects my breathing.  But I still do it.  Tonya was yelling at the Big Guy to put my right side up.  He wouldn't listen to her.  He can be mean at times.

The Big Guy was telling me, they may be taking me to the Dog Park.  Oh I hope so.  I have so much fun over there.

But I also heard him saying something about going to the Spa as well.

I'm not so motivated to go there.  That's where I get a bath.  I know they bath doesn't hurt me.  But still, not some place that I enjoy going to.

Then...  Last night...  Tonya told the Big Guy...  he is to make a "Biggie Breakfast" for her.  

This can only mean one thing...

I'm going to be having some bacon, eggs, sausage and balogna left overs.

When ever Tonya eats her breakfast, or really, what ever meal in the living room, I will STARE at her.  She gives in and she puts what ever she has on her plate into my dog food bowl.

She can't resist my STARE!

Today's Word of the Day is:  

Operose (adjective)
[op-uh-rohs]

My sentence:  If you propose and give your partner a rose, are you operose?

Definition:  Involving or displaying a lot of effort.

Sentence:  It's too operose to move the car from the ditch without the help of a tow truck.

Today's Video of the Day:  Bernese Mountain dog Coco thinks she is a lap dog


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment