Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 March 2018

27/Mar/18 this is my giggle ball toy


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I really like this toy.  It's noisy.  I can carry it without too much trouble.  It's been out in the rain and it hasn't been damaged yet.

Only one problem with this toy.  I will often drop it and run after it, but it is small enough to go under the couch, love seat, or chair.  Then I will lay on the floor.  Looking at the giggle ball.  It's too far under the furniture for me to get.

I will try to put my head under the furniture.  Sometimes I will touch it with my mussel.  This only pushes it further away from me.

Then I will reach out with my paw.  I can JUST touch it.  But that moves it further away from me.

Well shit.

Now what do I do?

So I lay on the floor.  I will bark at it to show my displeasure at the ball for going to a place that I can't reach it.

Sometimes, and only some times, will Tonya get up and find a broom to see if she can't get the giggle ball from it's hiding place.  I get so excited that I forget the giggle ball and want to play with this new stick!

That makes Tonya yell at me.

Oh boy!  It's a new game!

She has the stick and I get to try and take it from her!

Do you know what it's like to grab this stick and run around the house with it?  It wacks off stuff.  One time, I was trying to get through the door frame with this stick.  Good thing it was made of metal.  I bent it in half as I was trying to get though.  Then it fit.  After that, it wasn't good for anything.

Who needs a broom handle that's bent in half?

I know.

I do!

I got to play with the bent broom handle on the deck.

That was until the Big Guy seen me.  He wasn't impressed.  He bent it into new shapes so that it could be hidden in a blue bag that went out to the garbage man.

Well shit.

That didn't go as planned and now my giggle ball is still under the furniture.

Today's Word of the Day is:  Coriaceous (adjective)

My sentence:  I am not coriaceous when I'm out walking.  If a smaller dog lunges at me, I will cower away.

Definition:  Or or like leather.

Sentence:  His face had grown old and coriaceous.

Today's Video of the Day:  My dog hates the mail man


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment