Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 22 March 2018

22/Mar/18 am I not handsome


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I've been told that the over the shoulder look is something that ALL fashion models have to know.  I am a natural at this.  Oh yea!

So the snow that I was talking about yesterday.  Well we are not going to be getting it this time.  It is going to be mostly a rain event.

The Big Guy is super happy about it being more rain than snow.  

What does this mean for me?  Well I'm definitely going for my walk this morning.  They will NOT want to be walking me in the rain and slush, tonight after work.

Yesterday, when the Big Guy was walking me, he took notice that the roofing on his garage is coming off.  We had a big wind storm a few weeks ago and it ripped up some of the roofing.  He better get that fixed before it become a much bigger issue.

Right now, the Big Guy is boiling up some sausages on the stove.  He plans to make "egg roll in a bowl".  I can't have any of it as there is stuff in it that is not good for me.  Damn and I was planning on begging some of it from Tonya.

He should also be making some cole slaw.  That stuff looks really good too, but I can't have that either.  I guess they are only trying to keep care of me.

Well, it's time for the Word of the Day.  Today's word is:  Stoup (noun)
[stoop]

My sentence:  On the old brick buildings with those front cement and brick steps, people would often socialize and sit on the front stoop.

Definition: A container for drinking beer, etc: a flagon.

Sentence:  His stoup was overflowing with lager.

Today's Video of the Day is:  On Grass for the First Time - Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies


Bye bye fur now.

No comments:

Post a Comment