Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 31 October 2017

31/Oct/17 Happy Halloween


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today, we are going to be disappointing a lot of kids.  Every year, either Tonya or the Big Guy got to leave work to come home and give out treats.  Well this year, they have to work.  So they will be keeping the lights off, keeping the Halloween blow up stuff unplugged and putting up a sign saying that they are still at work and to please come back later.

It's going to be rough on me too.  I will be looking at all the people running around.  When they will be walking up to the front door, I will want to greet them, but I have no way of opening the door.

The Big Guy got me a new nylon bone yesterday.  I LOVE IT!  Oh so chewy.

Tonya was concerned about the new nylon bone.  I've managed to chew off a few little pieces.  The Big Guy said, it's keeping me quiet and entertained.  If I do manage to swallow any of the pieces, it will just pass right through me.

Tonya and the Big Guy went to play darts last night and I hardly knew they were gone.  I just had such a GREAT TIME with my new chewie stick.

Didn't it rain hard last night?  WOW!  I went outside to do my business and I had to turn myself so that the poop wouldn't get blown back up inside me.  That means that a lot of the leaves will be blown off the trees.  Which is good.

I'm pretty sure that the Big Guy is going to mow those leaves before he flips his lawn mower over to a snow blower.  It isn't that it's a hard job, it just take a bit to get done.  But then he will be ready for the winter snow.

But if this Fall is any indication of what we are in store for, it may be a wet Winter.  I'm sure the Big Guy wouldn't have any problems with NEVER having to use his snow blower again.

Bye bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment