Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 October 2017

20/Oct/17 you want to share my bone


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I can see the Big Guy is eyeballing this beef bone that I got.  I wonder if he wanted to make a stew from it? I am willing to share if he's willing to give me some of the stew he makes.  He would have to give the bone back after he was done though.  I would like to chew on it some more.

We went for a walk last night.  Although it's garbage day today, there certainly wasn't a lot of garbage that was put outside for me to sniff.

Tonya and the Big Guy got a friend that has a pinch collar that they were going to lend them to see if it would calm me down on my walks.  So far, they haven't dropped by with it.  Their friend seen me pulling really hard on my leash.  I do that a lot.  I'm a draft dog, so pulling really hard is part of my breed.

Tonya put a few window stickers in the windows.  I haven't got the heart to mess with them just yet.  They stick to the windows due to friction.  But I know, one swipe of the paw and they would be ripped off the window.

Tonya made some ribs in the slow cooker.  Then, after they were done eating, they threw the rib bones in the green bin.  Like HELLO!  I could have chewed on them.  They were little bite sized chewy bones.  Oh well, I'm sure she didn't want me to choke on them.

I've been looking at the weathernetwork and so far, no snow in our forecast.  I don't mind the snow at all.  As a matter of fact, I LOVE the snow.  I don't feel the cold the same way that humans do.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment