Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 10 October 2017

10/Oct/17 I see you when I'm sleeping


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I always get bugged when I am sleeping.  I can hear the Big Guy trying to be quiet.  Then I open my eyes and there is a camera pointed at my face.  This morning was no different.

Well it's raining outside.  

So I don't know if that means my walk is delayed, or will be just put off for the day.  

Yesterday, there seemed to be a lot of dogs being walked.  When I see another dog, I really pull hard on my leash.  It actually chokes me, but it still doesn't prevent me from pulling hard.

Last night, I met a dog that is something like me.  He is a Golden Retriever / Bernese Mountain Dog.  So where there should be white fur, his was brown.  His friend that was walking with him, he was all black.  But he didn't like me very much and barked at me a few times.

When we got home, I just laid out on the living room floor.  I was pooped.  The Big Guy was commenting, he hopes that I will learn not to pull so hard on my leash as it does cut off my air.  Why would I pull so hard on the leash, if I knew it was cutting off my air?  A lot of times, I start sniffing something and can't help myself.  I just want to learn as much as I can.  This normally ends up with the Big Guy putting the leash to his waist and them him "digging in".  He still outweighs me by a factor of 3:1.  But I have 4 big paws on the ground.  But then you can hear my nails scratching across the sidewalk.

He is still "winning" for now.  But wait till he gets down to about 200 pounds.  Then it will be less than 2:1 and I will have 4 paws to his 2 feet on the ground.  We will see who drags who.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment