Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 1 October 2017

1/Oct/17 what is this Halloween you speak of


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was told that I only have a limited number of days that I will out on the front deck.  They are going to decorate for Halloween.  I heard this is where children dress up and ask for candy.  Then people give them the candy.

I wonder if I dressed up, would they give me treats or bones?

Yesterday the Big Guy went and bought me some new apples.  Yummy apples.  I heard that you could make apple pies.  Not sure what that is.  For now, all I know, they put my apple on the peeler, then cut them into slices.  Then they feed me the apple by hand.  I don't bite their fingers.  I understand that is the fastest way to NOT get apples.

Tonya had some fake flowers.  Stress the HAD part.  Tonya's sister did up some cradles for their father and their brother's head stone.  It was fall colors.  Well, Tonya brought home the left over flowers.  They sat on the wing chair for a week.  


Yesterday I was upset that I could see the Big Guy outside, playing around with his car and not paying attention to me.  So I found these flowers and chewed them up.

He didn't punish me.  But I knew that he was upset when he was cleaning up this mess.  Do you see me in that picture.  I'm down on the bottom right corner, looking at the flowers.  I was going to tell him that I found them like this.  But I don't think he would have bought that.  He can be pretty smart at times.

I understand that the Big Guy is planning to mow the lawn today.  It's going to be nice out.  It's a bit early for him to do this.  So he has to wait.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment