Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 23 October 2017

23/Oct/17 I am wearing my Halloween bandanna


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The bandanna that I got on, it used to belong to Sebastian.  He was the other dog that used to live here.

I had a visitor yesterday.  Elisha and Bryson.  He is going to be 3 years old in 2 months.  So he will always be older than me, but I am WAY bigger than him.  The Big Guy put the training collar on me and I behaved.  At one point, Elisha turned her back on me.  I thought this was a great time to get a sniff in.  She didn't appreciate where I was sniffing.

Elisha also gave me a great compliment.  She said that she was really scared of Sebastian, but not of me.  She said that she can see that I'm still a puppy and only want to play.

Last night, for their supper, the Big Guy made this onion, garlic, mushroom, brussel sprout, cut up steak thingy.  Well it smelled wonderful.  But I didn't get to have any of it.  Like really?  You made this wonderful meal and didn't share?

Well, only a week to go and it will be Halloween.  Well, actually 8 more days.  I bet I don't get to meet the kids in their costumes.  Then again, Tonya and the Big Guy are worried that I may knock them over.  Which I might, if I  were allowed on my leash.  But I think they are going to have the baby gate up to keep me from jumping on people.  They better dress warmly.

We went for a nice walk yesterday.  Not a long walk.  But I was some tired last night.  Tonya was happy about that as I slept really good.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment