Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 October 2017

25/Oct/17 I say, would you fetch me my brandy old man


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It may not look comfortable, but I feel that I'm uber handsome sitting in this chair.  Don't you think?  Comment below if you think that I am totally: "the man".

Last weekend, the Big Guy decided that he was going to make a braised beef.  Well it didn't turn out so well.  He WAY over cooked it.  Today, he is doing round 2.  He got himself another cheap cut of roast beef and he is braising it again.  It's either going to work and work really well, or he has just made himself another roast beef that Tonya is going to ignore.  Of course he added onions to it, which means, if it fails, I don't get any.

Yesterday the Big Guy went to Wal-Mart and got Tonya a set of darts.  Now she has her very own set of darts.  Now, they have no reason not to go play darts on Monday nights.  That means MORE alone time for me.

As we were outside for our walk last night, as we we were getting closer to where Bailey lives, there is another dog I need to get past before I can see her.  Well he isn't very nice at all.  He was laying down in the shadows.  But as soon as he seen me, well he started barking his head off and ran towards me.

I tried to hide behind the Big Guy.  Of course Tonya didn't like the other dog scaring me like that.

Then there is Bailey's roommate.  Well, he doesn't like me much either.  So now he's barking at me.

But because those two dogs are barking like a nut house, all the other dogs that are outside, well they start barking too.

What did I start?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment