Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 October 2017

7/Oct/17 I will just lay down over here


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, the humans had a bone fire.  I was up on the deck.  I wasn't invited to participate.  Then again, they also didn't want me to get burnt.  Burning is bad for dogs.

If you click on the picture, you will see a full screen picture.




They were having such a great time.  But I am pretty sure that none of the noticed the moon that was coming up behind the trees.


From where I was on the deck, I could see the fire and the moon.  So I think I had the best view.

I got my training collar on.  Each time I would go to jump on Tonya, I would hear the training beep.  I knew, behave or there will be something a little different that happens.  I don't like the something different at all.  So I behave really quickly.

Today, the humans are going to have a Thanksgiving dinner.  This means that there could be some stuff that goes in my bowl.  They are cooking a beef brisket.  Now, normally brisket has fat on it.  I love fat.  Oh yummy yummy fat!  But I bet a lot of the fat is going to go in the green bin.

My non-furry Memere hasn't come downstairs just yet. Normally she is an early riser.  Not today.  I guess she is sleeping in.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment