Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 24 October 2017

24/Oct/17 here's looking at you kid


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was counting on the fact that Tonya and/or the Big Guy will forget to close the bathroom door.  When they do...  it's toilet paper snack time!  The forgot again yesterday and I had a chew fest.

The Big Guy was saying that perhaps I needed to wipe my bum, but that I don't have the concept down pat just yet.  You wipe on the outside, not from the inside.

The Big Guy is sure that he is suffering from gout again.  It hurts his middle toe when he is walking.  Normally gout hits your feet somewhere.  It's all those greens in his diet that the Dr says he isn't supposed to have.

Tonya and the Big Guy came home last night and left again.  They had a quick supper and walked out the door without me.  They went to Paul and Laura's to play "Darts".  Not sure what darts are, but I'm pretty sure that I could have played with them too.

The Big Guy was reading on line that there is a lot of people that don't appreciate the new Star Trek.  That it's just changed too much.  Well the fact is... the Big Guy likes it and so does Tonya.  She said that she REALLY likes it.  The Big Guy gets to watch each episode twice.  Once on Monday morning while Tonya is sleeping and then again, later on, when Tonya wants to watch the show.  He is pretty happy to watch the same episode twice.

So far, the weather for Halloween looks like it is not going to rain.  It has rained in the past and it must be miserable for the kids.  But the Big Guy can remember trick or treating when he was a kid and rain didn't really stop him.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment