Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 October 2017

16/Oct/17 please pat me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Why does she have to sit in that single chair when she could be sitting with me in the love seat getting all my attentions?  Now I have to reach across so that she can pat me.

Yesterday the Big Guy and Tonya took the time to decorate the outside of their house.  There is a bunch of blow up stuff in the yard.  It was pretty windy last night, the Big Guy may have to go out and fix the stuff before he goes to work today.

After they were done with the yard, they had me out on the front deck.  They used some bungie cords to keep the baby gate in place.  Otherwise, there is a good chance I would have just gone and terrorized the whole yard.  Some of their stuff moves.  I would have taken the chance to get into it and create havoc. 

Blow up decorations = 0, Max would = 6.


Did you enjoy this video?  The Big Guy would really like it if you could comment on his videos.


As you know, today is Monday and that means another episode of Star Trek Discovery.  I best go sit with him again.  Gawd...  the stuff I do for him.


Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment