Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 30 October 2017

30/Oct/17 a day at the park


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Some of you have Tonya as a friend on Facebook.  Well the Big Guy had her phone yesterday and was having some fun taking me to the park while she stayed home and cleaned.  She must really enjoy cleaning as she cleans all the time.

At one point, I was pretty much alone in the dog park.  The Big Guy was pretty happy that other people finally came along so that I had more dogs to play with.

Someone mentioned that I got my back dew claw hooked on to something.  It didn't hurt me.  The Big Guy says that if it falls off, it's one less thing that the vet has to remove later on.  They don't seem to have any function.  I was licking at one of them the other day.

We seem to be in for a bit of rain today.  Not as much as the other end of Nova Scotia.  They are going to be in the path of what's left of Tropical Storm Phillipe.

The Big Guy still needs to cut down the trees that separates his yard from Jim's yard.  Perhaps next weekend if the weather is nice.

I think that the Big Guy will be bringing in some treats from home if they don't get enough trick or treaters.  I know that he isn't going to eat them.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment