Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 13 October 2017

13/Oct/17 Happy Friday the 13th


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home

I'm not sure what all the hoopla is about.  Yes it's Friday the 13th and yes it's October.  Does that make this day especially scary?  Humans are dumb.

Tonya went to get her finger nails done by her cousin's daughter.  She has them all set up for Halloween.  So that meant that it was only me and the Big Guy that went for a walk last night.


Please tell Tonya that her nails looks pretty.  That will make her feel really good.  She has these people that call her at work.  Sometimes they are not very nice to her at all.  Nope, not nice at all.  They have this problem called "entitlement".

There is a place that has a German Sheppard mix and he barks a lot.  He will sometimes go after me when he sees me.  I don't like that at all.  Well last night, when we were out walking, I seen that there is for sale sign on their property.  I hope it sells soon so that he doesn't bark and go after me any longer.  He wasn't a nice dog.

Well the Big Guy is bugging to go watch this TV series.  It's called "The Orville".  Kinda like Star Trek, but a little different.  He likes it though, so I should go sit with him while he watches it.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment