Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 28 October 2017

28/Oct/17 I would like to be patted


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So I'm laying on the love seat, minding my own business, when FLASH, that camera goes off.


I recon that it's time to be patted.

YOU!
 HUMAN!
PAT ME!


Oh, so you think that putting your arm up is going to protect you.
I don't think so.
I weigh over 100 pounds and I demand to be patted.


Ground level patting is ok
But make sure you do it right


There's that FLASH again.

At least I got more room on the love seat than I did on the wing chair.  Did you see me sitting in the wing chair the other day?  Scroll down a few pages.  You will eventually run across that entry.  I wedged myself into the seat.

Tonya made some pizza last night for supper.  I bugged and bugged until she gave me some.  he he...  trade secret...  bug the shit out of the human, or stare at her while she is eating and she will give in and give up some of what she is eating.

That doesn't work so well with the Big Guy.  He just stares back at me.  I've tried to give him the paw while he is eating and it goes ignored.  I've tried laying my head on his lap.  Nothing.  Let me tell you, he's tough.  I can drool and it doesn't effect him in the least.

Talking of food, I think I will go have some kibble.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment