Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 12 October 2017

12/Oct/17 the floor is nice and cool here by the door


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy may think that he is sneaking around and being all quiet in the morning.  But he wears these slippers that scuff across the floor.  They are NOT quiet at all.

We went for a walk last night.  Well, if the Big Guy didn't figure out something that makes his walk better, but mine worst.  When I stop to sniff something, he puts the leash at his waist and holds it there.  Then he just keeps walking.  Since all his "pulling" power is from his hips, as soon as the leash goes tight, I get dragged along, even if I try to dig in, it doesn't seem to slow him down at all.

Tonya found this really funny yesterday when I was trying to sniff this telephone pole and the Big Guy was dragging me along.  She could see me arching my neck, still trying to sniff.  My paws were scratching along the sidewalk.  I had to give up my sniffing and move along to catch up.  I am sure if I fell on my side, the Big Guy would have just kept on walking, dragging me.

I wonder what it's going to be like this Winter?  If he doesn't have a good pair of boots on, I will have the advantage.  His feet will be slipping and I will have all 4 of my paws digging into the snow.

After we got home, I thought it would be nice to find stuff and bring it into the living room.  I got Tonya's slipper.  She took them away.  I got Tonya's hat, she took that away.  I got a pillow.  She took that away.  I got a blanket, she took that from me.  I looked at the Big Guy's sneakers and knew that was a stupid idea, so I just left them alone.

I've put a lot of my toys out on the deck.  Perhaps I should take some of them off the deck and bring them into the living room again.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment