Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 18 October 2017

18/Oct/17 I can fit on this chair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is where the Big Guy will sit when he plays his XBox.  I thought that he looks comfortable in this chair and that I should try it on for size.  What do you think?  Should I ask him for his controller?

Yesterday the Big Guy went out on the front yard and move this HUGE blow up Halloween cat to the opposite side of the yard. Normally it's on the driveway side.  This time, it's on the other side.  If you have watched the Halloween video, from one of my previous posts, the spider is up on the log.  Well the cat is now behind the spider.  But the winds have been calm.  I'm sure if the wind comes up, the cat will go sailing again.

We went for our walk last night.  We went all the way down town and then back up to the house once again.  The Big Guy thinks that he will be needing his neck scarf once again.  He feels that it's cold outside.  But when I looked at the temperature, it does show -1.  So that is cold by human standards.  Cold enough to snow.  But so far, no snow on the ground.  Or in the immediate forecast.

The Big Guy wants to leave me alone on Monday nights so that they can go play darts.  That will mean a short walk on Monday's.  I know that he has a set of darts somewhere in the house.  He will try to find them I bet.  They are going to go to Paul and Laura's house.  I bet if they took me with them, I would run after the darts that would fall on the floor.

Tonya made this wonderful shrimp and bacon alfredo yesterday.  Oh it smelled so good.  Did she share any of it with me?  Of course not.  I got my usual kibble and water.  She could have taken the time to pour some of it over my kibble.  But no.  She says that it will give me the "loosie goosie" poos.

Well, there was nothing special on TV last night.  So I can nap this morning.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment