Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 21 October 2017

21/Oct/17 I can't get my bone, it's under the couch


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy went and found the Big Bone that I've been keeping outside on the deck.  I keep loosing the smaller bones under the furniture.  I get excited and I will be chewing on a bone, then drop it.  I will hit it with my paw and then it's under the couch, or a chair and I can't get it.  I start to whine or bark that I can't get one of my bones.  This means that I have to wait for Tonya or the Big Guy to move it so that I can chew on it again.

But the bigger bone doesn't move as much, so I don't loose it under the furniture.

As I am looking outside, I can see the taller grimm reaper moving in the wind.  Looks like it's going to be one of those days where the Big Guy seems to be fixing the blow up stuff in the yard.  You know that is going to please him a lot.

Since Tonya and the Big Guy moved their blow up cat to the other side of the yard, it hasn't been blown off the ground like it used to be.  I'm sure that makes him happy.

It was garbage day yesterday and we did our walk in the morning.  So there was a lot of garbage bags that were at the curb.  But not as many as I would have liked.  I was really looking forward to all the smelly garbage.  But there was only one place where the green bin was really smelly.   Everything else was kinda boring.

Tonya only works later on this morning.  So I will get to spend some time with her.  I wonder if they are going to walk me this morning, or later this afternoon?  You never know with them.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment