Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 3 October 2017

3/Oct/17 this is MY red ball


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

We went for our walk last night.  People say that I can get really excited on my walks.  When we first start off our walks, I am pulling really hard on my leash.  But that's because I am so excited and I want to smell everything!

Then when I find a place that is interesting and really want to sniff it, the Big Guy is pulling hard on my leash.  So much so that my feet drag across the grass, pavement or sidewalk.  There is a lot of stuff that gets my attention.

Now Tonya and the Big Guy were saying that they want to get me a vest.  Something that is reflective.  It should also be easy for me to put on.  Then again, Tonya was dressed all in dark clothes last night.  Same with the Big Guy.  Although he does have reflective patches on his gloves.  But he doesn't think this is enough.  He wants to be seen by motorists.  I bet if he looses more weight, he's going to get a reflective vest for both him and me.

I thought for sure I was going to be spending my day in the kennel.  Yesterday, because I didn't go for my walk in the morning, I was quite hyper.  I just wouldn't settle for Tonya.  They also didn't take me for a drive as they didn't put the canvas cover in the car, or put the cage back up on the front seats.

Both Tonya and the Big Guy were saying how cold it was outside last night.  The wind was up and there was a sprinkling of rain.  Which only made them colder.  They were talking about wearing winter hats and coats for my walk.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment