Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 October 2017

8/Oct/17 I wish we could go for a walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today I hear that it's going to rain.  Not that it's going to rain a lot.  But enough to make it so that we can't go to the dog park and stuff like that.  We should be able to go for a walk though.

Yesterday the Big Guy made a Beef Brisket.  Well it was cooking for about 10 hours.  I could smell it the entire time it was cooking.  THEN he put it on the stove top while he was doing up the gravy.  

I got to have a few pieces, along with some vegetables that they others didn't eat.  It was so yummy!  Tomorrow is actually the Thanksgiving.  But they celebrated it yesterday while my non-furry Memere was here.  Along with Marcel, Kim, Craig, Haas and Elaine.

I think they are going to be bringing home some stuff that the Big Guy and Tonya are not eating for now.  Stuff like the potatoe chips and the potatoes.  I think there was some fries that they got for A&K Lick-A-Chick that they can't eat either.

Although the Big Guy feels that he has given up some food, he feels that it is doing him good as he is loosing a lot of weight.

My non-furry Memere tried to make Egg Roll in a Bowl and it didn't turn out so well for her.  The Big Guy is going to be making that this morning, before they go.  Perhaps she didn't use the right ingredients.  Those things will happen.  But they like it when he makes it.  So it isn't going to go to waste if he makes it.

Well the sun is coming up and I can hear people moving around.  Gotta go meet them as they come downstairs.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment