Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 27 October 2017

27/Oct/17 sitting by my master's feet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In the morning, after I come in from doing my "business", I will plop myself down behind the The Big guy.  Then he feels trapped as he doesn't want to move around and disturb me.  He thinks I am sleeping, but I am just laying there, WAITING for him to move.  Then I JUMP up and see what he's up to.

It's garbage day today.  I hope that we go for a walk this morning.  I need to smell all the garbage bags that are out there.  The Big Guy going to get a work out today!  I am going to be trying to run from one bag to the next.  So it will be pull pull pull, then when I get to the garbage bag, I will want to stay and sniff.  The Big Guy will then be dragging me away.  Every time, we play this game.  

Yesterday the Big Guy came home and went to the attic.  He brought some stuff down and put it in the car.  They call it "Halloween Decorations".  Most of it was all new to me.  I never seen that stuff before.

It's supposed to rain later on today.  It hasn't rained in a while, so I suspect we are due for some rain.  If it doesn't rain now, there are people who are on well water and they could be effected.  You don't want that.

I don't mind the rain too much.  I just shake it off and move on.  But the humans that I live with...  Well they have to wear rain coats and umbrellas and boots...  the whole shebang.  They are weird.  Why can't they just shake it off like I do?

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment