Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 11 October 2017

11/Oct/17 I am NOT looking at you


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The weather has finally cooled off again.  The last couple of days, our weather was effected by the remnants of Hurricane Nate.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy have been walking me without their jackets on.

I think that in the next few days, they will be wearing their jackets again.  Or should I say, Rain Coats.  Most of next week, it looks like there will be a lot of rain in the forecast.  This normally translates into short walks for me.  Now if it was snowing out...  I wonder if it would equal a longer walk?  Guess I will have to wait to find out.

I didn't run into any dogs on last night's walk.  There was a few that were in the distance, but nothing close.  There was one spot where I really wanted to sniff, but there was a lot of loose gravel and dirt.  It didn't take much for the Big Guy to just keep walking and my paws had no purchase at all.  Tonya found it really funny as she could see that I wanted to keep sniffing and even though I had my paws fully deployed, I was just skidding along as the Big Guy just kept walking along, dragging me behind him.

The Big Guy can be a no nonsense kind of walker.  Tonya only takes the leash a couple of times.  But only at the end of the walks and I am looking forward to going home.  So I am not giving her a hard time.

During our walk, there was a cat that was hiding in the grass.  The Big Guy seen the cat and was holding my leash really firmly.  But I never seen it.  Soon after we passed the hiding cat, the leash relaxed.  I wasn't sure what the hell was going on.

The Big Guy doesn't like taking me for drives in the morning if it's raining out.  One day, I got really wet and decided to shake off the water while I was inside the car.  This did NOT make the Big Guy very happy.  So now, when it's raining out, I stay home.  So again, I can't wait for it to snow.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment