Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 14 October 2017

14/Oct/17 morning stretch


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

As you can see by this picture, I've got some pretty impressive paws.  Not quite 3 boards wide.  Now, when we are out walking, and I want to dig in, I spread them apart for maximum grip.  That's when the Big Guy has to pull on my leash to move me.

Last night, Tonya decided to make a roast for supper.  She didn't like it much as she said it was tough.  I wouldn't say that it was tough.  I would say, it had chewing power!

The Big Guy made some bacon this morning.  He does it in the oven.  He puts the bacon on a rack and it drips onto the cookie tray.  He lines the cookie tray with tin foil, so that way it's a lot easier to throw out (the tin foil, not the bacon).  He will cook up some eggs, but I will not get any.  He doesn't share that much with me.  Although I would share all my kibble with him.

The Big Guy was pretty happy with his episode of "The Orville" yesterday.  He finds that it's more like Star Trek than the new series of Star Trek.  He finds that the new "Star Trek Discovery" is more like Star Wars, or Battlestar Galactica.  He was reading that a lot of people are not enjoying the new Star Trek series.  Oh well, their loss.

Tonya and the Big Guy were looking at the new house that they are building around the corner.  It is coming along nicely.  Although they had to put in the windows and doors before they could put in the wires.  People have been known to go in with wire cutters and remove all the copper wire.  That stuff is expensive.  But, who ever buys the house, they will be getting a nice home.  Not much for landscaping just yet.  They still have to finish all the inside of the house and put in the garage doors and a few other things.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment