Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 2 October 2017

2/Oct/17 I am grumpy bear


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.


Yesterday morning we went for a walk.  It was nice and cool.  I hardly panted.  I pant a lot when there is too much heat.  The Big Guy is so happy that he bought the chain leash.  When I decide to jump up and try to bite the leash, he will actually put the leash in my mouth.  YUCK!  Metal doesn't taste good at all.

It was Colby's 11th Birthday yesterday.  They went bowling.  Of course I was NOT invited.  It would have been fun trying to chase the bowling balls.  Then I could have chewed on a bowling pin afterwards.

Tonya and the Big Guy had steak for supper.  He didn't BBQ it.  Instead, he cooks it on the cast iron skillet.  Tonya says how good it tastes.  But do they share any of it?  No.  Well, that's not exactly true.  Tonya shares the fat from her steak.  Not like that time I got my own steak.  Now that was yummy!

The Big Guy wants to do a test and make scalloped potatoes, but instead of using potatoes, he wants to use butternut squash.  Well the Big Guy just Googled it and yes, there is a recipe out there for this.  Still, he's going to try to do this on his own.  Probably make a video and all that.  Geesh, he can be weird at times.

So there is this new Star Trek series that's on TV.  Well surprise surprise... guess who loves Star Trek.  Yes, it's the Big Guy.  He can't get enough of that series.  He even watches reruns.

So now he's bugging me to go watch it with him.  I guess I should indulge him.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment