Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 October 2017

4/Oct/17 it looks like I'm missing a leg


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So this picture makes it look like I'm missing a leg.  I can assure you, I'm not missing a leg.  Just that the picture was taken just at the right time.


When you look at this picture, who do you think did this with the toilet paper roll?  If you said it was the Big Guy, you would be WRONG!

Also, when you put the toilet paper on the roll, do you put it so that it "dispenses" from over the top, or from behind?

If you said, from the top, you would be correct.  The patent for toilet paper clearly shows it was meant to "dispense" from the top.


What a thing to talk about.

So I went for my walk yesterday morning.  But today, I think it will be tonight.  Tonya has to go to a dental appointment this morning.

Did you see my September picture collection video?  


Some cool eh?  Yup, I'm a sexy doggie!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment