Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 October 2017

29/Oct/17 no no no no


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Tonya and the Big Guy went out last night.  They were dressed up kinda weird.  I never smelled those clothes on them before.  Normally the Big Guy has short hair.  Well last night, he had LONG hair.  They called it a "Halloween Party".  Not sure what that meat, but alls I know, I had pizza crusts for breakfast today.



See what I mean about the long hair?

The Big Guy was saying that he has to go make some bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Normally I just bug Tonya till she gives me some.  Today will likely be no different.  I will just bug and bug and bug.

Normally Sunday's means LONG walks.  But it also means that Tonya cleans and cleaning means that I have to go to another room.  Not sure why she cleans so much.  It only gets dirty again.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment