Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 6 October 2017

6/Oct/17 I will just lay here, in the way


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I like to lay down where I can see stuff happening, but just opening my eyes.  Minimal effort for maximum exposure.  But this often means that Tonya and the Big Guy have to step over me to get around.

I understand that the Big Guy is going to be going to some place today and bringing the Winter Tires with him.  He is going to get new rims for the car.  He said that they will fit over the existing brakes on the new car.  The previous car he had like the one he has now, had smaller brakes.

They also took their car to Ford yesterday.  They wanted to know, where is the side traffic sensors on the car.  You can't see them.  Well I guess they use new technology.  The sensor is behind the back panel behind the back tire.  If you think about the nose of an airplane.  There is a radar behind the nose cone of the plane.  Well they got the same technology in that panel.  You can't see it, but it uses this tech to sense other cars as they pass them on the highway it alerts Tonya and the Big Guy that there is traffic beside them in the blind spot.  It also alerts them when they are backing out of a parking space, that there is cross traffic coming, that may not be seen by the back up camera on the car.

All this to keep me safe while I go for drives.

The Big Guy made BBQ steak last night.  Of course Tonya fed me the fat off her steak.  The Big Guy made an excuse to eat his.  Saying something like he needs the fat in his diet to loose weight.

Tonight they are going to be having pork steak on the BBQ. 

Can you guess what I will be having?  Probably kibble and water.


Such is my life.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment