Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 1 November 2017

1/11/17 wanna French Kiss


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's the day after Halloween.  Tonya got to leave work early so that she could be home to give the treats out to the kids that were out Tricker Treating.

Now, the big job that the Big Guy and Tonya got ahead of themselves, is to tear down all the decorations they put up at work and now pack them away for another year.  The Big Guy says that he is motivated to sell a lot of the stuff that they have.  Let someone else enjoy it.

Tonya says: NO.

Of course I didn't do so well with a lot of kids coming around.  I wanted to protect my property.  So many people dressed up.

Today, the Big Guy is going to be removing the stuff off his car for another year.  So his car will just go back to being a big black car again.

I've lost that nylon bone that the Big Guy bought me the other day.  It's under one of the chairs in the living room.  But since I've been chewing on it, there is also pieces of it all over the house.  The Big Guy says that the little pieces sticks to your socks.  Since I don't wear socks, it doesn't seem to matter very much to me.

So the next thing coming up is Christmas.  Oh and a Christmas Tree.  Oh that should be fun!  I got a huge tail and that will make short work of the low hanging decorations.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment