Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 October 2017

5/Oct/17 I'm being good


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, it must have been the full moon, but I was in "active" mode when we went for our walk.  I was pulling on my leash really hard.  The Big Guy, well, his gout was acting up, so we only went for a short walk, only 3 blocks.  It was sort of enough to tire me out, but not like our normal longer walks.  The Big Guy said that he took his medication for his gout, now, lets hope that it works and that I can go for a longer walk today.  Guess I will find out.

Tomorrow, my non-furry Memere, my non-furry brother, Marcel and his wife Kim are going to be visiting.  I have to remember, DO NOT JUMP.  That can be hard for me as I just loose my mind when I see new people.

I think that the Big Guy has to transfer his Beef Brisket to the fridge so that it can start to thaw out.  He wants to make sure that he puts it some place that I can't get at it.  Otherwise, I may forget myself and eat some of it like that time he left the hot dogs on the counter.

I wonder if there is anyone out there that has gone back to the beginning of my Blog and read all the entries?  That is a lot of reading.  Or do they just scroll to look at my pictures?  Some thing like "Playboy".  Do they read the articles and just look at the pretty pictures?

Well Survivor was on last night and the Big Guy is bugging me to go watch it with him.  I would much rather go for a walk than watch TV.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment