Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 October 2017

17/Oct/17 resting up for my next walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I am getting ready for our next walk.  So I'm sleeping for now.  Then when I see another dog, I have all that stored up energy so that I can bound away and try to get to the other dog.

Some times though, all that energy is just wasted.  It makes the other human that is walking their dog, nervous.  When I stand up on my back legs, I am tall.  Well, at least as tall as Tonya. 

Then there is the yelling.  Yelling for me to get down.  Then there is the leash tugging.  Yup, the Big Guy is holding me back.  Which only helps me get up on my back legs and flail my front legs in the air.


The Big Guy should make a video of him trying to get my leash over my head.  I get so excited.  I whimper and I yelp that we are going for a walk.  Then I want to run down the stairs.  The Big Guy always braces for this.  Then I get to the end of my leash.  INSTANT stop.  You would think that I would learn.  But nope.  Every day, it's pretty much the same thing. The Big Guy braces and I run down the steps and get to the end of my leash.  BOOM.  Stopped in my tracks.

The Big Guy was looking at the Halloween blow ups.  Yesterday, the giant cat blew down.  But it's so big it acts like a sail in the wind.  Every year, same thing.  It rips up the tie down pegs.  Tonya says to move it to another location where there is less wind.  The Big Guy thinks that there is a lot less wind in his garage.

Tonya still has to go to the attic and get some of the other Halloween stuff down.

Did you see what the Big Guy did to the back of his car?


Isn't that neat?  Now when he turns on the back windshield wiper, he waves at you.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment