Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 9 October 2017

9/Oct/17 you got small hands


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So my non-furry Memere has gone home again.





















Everyone says that they love me.  I tried to be a good doggie while they were visiting.  I wasn't too hyper around my non-furry Memere.  They had my training collar on me and didn't have to use it.

Kim really loves how I would lean on her.  Then when she would stop scratching me, I would look up at her to get her to continue scratching.

I got to go for a walk AND go to the dog park.  I had a lot of fun there.  But then again, I ALWAYS have fun at the dog park.

Well, not much to say today.  The pictures will do all the talking for me.  Click on the picture to see them full screen.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment