Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 15 October 2017

15/Oct/17 why isn't she home yet


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It seemed like I had to wait all day yesterday for Tonya to get home.  I was so excited when I seen her get home again

The Big Guy went outside and took some pictures of his car again.  He put some Halloween stuff on his car yesterday.  He can be weird that way.  From what I can understand, they put more stuff than this on their other car that looked like this.


So they will be putting more stuff on the car before doing the final movie.

After the Big Guy put some stuff on the car, he drove it to work to drop it off for Tonya.  She didn't even have the time to see the decorations prior to leaving for the day.  But she had to do a bit of shopping and someone was talking to her about the decorated Flex that was out in the parking lot.  He didn't believe Tonya when she said it was her car.  That was until she popped the hatch.  Then he believed her that it was her car.

The Big Guy wasn't too happy when he was waxing his car yesterday.  There was drools all over the side of his car.

I think that Tonya plans to decorate for Halloween today.  I wonder how much stuff I can get into.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment