Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 26 October 2017

26/Oct/17 I was so little once upon a time


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Today's picture is a "Throw Back Thursday" picture.  This is when I was being brought to my new forever home and I met my non-furry Memere for the first time.  She was so scared to hold me.  But I was scared too.  So many new things to see and smell.  It was really nice that she held me for a bit.  I was less scared while I was in her protective arms.

We went for a long walk last night.  All the way down town and back home again.  I got to see a lot of new people.  Some would pat me.  Others were a bit afraid.  If only they knew how timid I am.  If they would yell or raise their voice, I would cower in fear.

So there was some containers with some turkey in them.  They were in the back of the freezer and the Big Guy had one of the containers last night for his supper.  He told Tonya, the stuff is a bit freezer burnt and should be given to the sea gulls.  

Well HELLO!  

KAWW KAWW KAWW...  Oh wait, that's a crow.  

(Clears throat)

Mooooo

Shit...  that's a cow...

He is really going to throw that old turkey stuff out to the sea gulls.  Damn, I don't have a sea gull cry memorized yet.

I'm going to go sit outside and see if I can't find a sea gull and see if I can't memorize it's call.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment