Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 30 September 2017

30/Sep/17 no pictures when I'm yawning


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

That weirdo took my picture when I was yawning.  Why doesn't he just take 30 pictures at the beginning of the month and be done with it?  Geesh he's a pest.

We went for a medium walk yesterday.  The Big Guy was complaining about his gout acting up.  He was in a little bit of pain while we were walking.

I understand that the Big Guy has a few chores to get done today.  I wonder if he needs any help to get them done?  Right now, it's raining out, so I can't see his trying to fit the snow tires on his car.  He wouldn't keep them on the car, he only wants to know that they will fit.

Tonya wants him to mow the lawn.  Which he is willing to do.  But right now, again, it's raining out, so he may wait till tomorrow.


Yesterday I REALLY wanted to bite on the leash.  But the Big Guy was using the chain leash.  You do NOT want to bite on the chain leash.  It tastes yucky.

Some of the leaves are falling off the trees.  They didn't turn color yet.  They are just falling off the tree.  Like the big tree that's in the back yard.  They use it as a clothes line post.  There are branches growing out of the "stump", but the leaves are falling off the branches.  I wonder if the tree is dying?  Eventually, if it is, that stump will have to come down.  But that stump is about 25 feet high.  I don't know how big around it is.  But more than what the Big Guy's little chain saw could take care of.

This week, the weather is supposed to get colder.  I don't mind that too much.  I got my fur coat to keep me warm.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment