Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 23 September 2017

23/Sep/17 I got a ride in the new car


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You can bet it will not be too long before I dirty up the windows on the Big Guy's new car.  I'm pretty sure he isn't going to like that a whole bunch.  But he's going to have to live with it.  But as you can see, he put up the cage to separate me from the front seats.

I do find that I have a lot of room in this new car.  I guess I should be happy that they don't have me in the very back of the car, in the hatch part and put up the cage to keep me in that very back part.  It does fold flat.






But then I would have to jump up to get in the car.  No, I think I like the middle seats better for now.

The Big Guy was saying how there are bugs across the front of his new car.  So you KNOW he has to go clean that up.  He got $3.00 for the wash bay.

Oh so guess what, he's going to leave me here for a bit while he goes to wash the car.  I guess I should have kept my mouth shut!

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment